Tuesday 19 April 2011

NOTD April 19th: Kiwi Nails

Hey everyone!

First of all, I'm sorry that I'm not posting as regularly anymore, but I have a lot going on right now. I'm always a little busy and I'm not even sleeping at home all the time, so there's sometimes no chance that I can blog something. I'm trying to get this under control and post more regularly, but please forgive me if I'm not able to all the time ;) I really hope you can understand this, so thanks.

Onto today's actual post: I did another nail art piece that looks like cut-open kiwis ;)
I used Chresy 72 as the green base color and then used some basic black and white to create the rest of the design. I'm not gonna describe all the steps to you right now, if you want to see how to do it, *click* here and you'll see the video by Cutepolish. Do you like this design? My Mom didn't even recognize it was a kiwi ;)

I'll see you guys soon!
xoxo, Misch

6 comments:

  1. That must have taken ages! I definitely see kiwis there, maybe your mum should visit the optician, lol!
    Or maybe you're the artist in the family ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @marox79: no, it didn't ;) but it does require some time, that's true :D
    haha, maybe you're right ;)
    thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like it! It's very original :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So funny and fresh! I love it! And kiwis are very clear to recognize.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I am very happy about every single one. Please respect that I will not allow disrespectful or rude contents.