Monday 25 April 2011

Book-Blogging #5: TAG!

Hi guys!
Today's Book-Blogging post is not about a certain book, but a tag! Yay, isn't that fun?! :D It's a mix of some tags I found and some self made up questions :) Hope you like it!
1. How do you organize your bookshelf?
I have a tall thin bookshelf with 4 several shelf-parts. And on every of these I have some books that belong together. Some are from one series and some are from the same author, but the books on one shelf have most of the time something in common. And on each of the shelves the books are either organized alphabetically, or, if they are from a series, chronologically. Might sound complicated, but it isn't ;)
2. What's your favorite book?
Well, that's really hard for me to pick because I read a lot of books and every book's special in its own way, so I just can't pick one here. But I love love love Harry Potter books :D
3. Where do you like to read?
I love to read somewhere comfy, so I read on my bed, a couch or outside on a campbed :) With a lot of pillows and stuff, just cozy and comfy.
4. What is your favorite book cover?
That one was actually kinda hard to pick, but I have to choose "shiver" by Maggie Stiefvater which I reviewed here *click*. It's such a pretty one!
5. If you could meet a book author, who would it be and why?
I'd love to meet Joanne K. Rowling because I love Harry Potter books. I'd like to meet the person behind them who made up all of that amazing stuff ;) I'm sure she's a very creative person.
6. What's Your favorite book from your childhood?
My very fist book, and also the one I loved most during my childhood is a little one with pics in it about a raven doing stuff. It's so adorable and I still have it at my place :)
7. What kinds of books do you usually read?
I love romantic and funny stories, as well as fantasy stuff, such as Harry Potter :D But I read love stories most of the time.
8. What type of book can't you stand at all?
I don't really like adventure stories or too creepy horror books. I'm more the type for happy things ;)
9.What do you like about reading?
I love the fact that you can really get into a book and forget everything around you. Reading a new book is  like diving into something new, a totally different world. I love how books can take your breath away with just some written words. In books so many things are possible.
10. What are you currently reading?
Right now I'm reading once again Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone :D I love it, and I have it in both English and German here.
11. Do you prefer series or single books?
I love a lot of series, just like -guess what- Harry Potter :D, Gossip Girl, Twilight and so on. I like them because the story's not ending too quickly. When there's a book I really really like, then I don't want it to end, so I'm really glad when it's part of a series that'll go on. Only downside to this is that then I'll have to buy multiple books ;) But I guess I prefer series.
12. Do you like movies or books better?
I prefer books most of the time, because they're way more detailed and in books there are way more things possible that just can't be done in movies. Most of the time, the movie to a book are really disappointing :P Only Harry Potter movies are as good as the books :D Sorry for mentioning it again :D

Well, that's it about this tag :D Now you know how much I love Harry Potter books :D If you want to know more of my love it these books, *click* here to read more :D <3
Feel free to do this tag, too, I'd love to read your fill-ins! If you do it, post the ling in the comments below so I can read it :)
I'll talk to you guys later!
xoxo, Misch

2 comments:

  1. I like Harry Potter books a lot! When reading you enter in another world, different and magic. It is very relaxing.
    I read a lot too, but I prefer black novels as Millenium. Well, that is why I am Salander, haha!
    Kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Salander: haha, that's cool :) i really think everyone has to love some kind of book, so we both found our most-loved books :)
    kisses :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I am very happy about every single one. Please respect that I will not allow disrespectful or rude contents.