Tuesday 25 January 2011

Illamasqua "Throb" Trial

Hey everyone,
in this post *click* I posted a link to a pic *click* from the Throb Collection by Illamasqua, and I said I was gonna try to recreate it. Well, I did try it, but it didn't really work out, unfortunately. It was a lot harder than I thought it would be! So I didn't really manage to do it....well, there are a few pics I can post, so you'll just see some impressions :) I also took a Face Chart and did some sketches before I started, so you can see what I thought about how to do it :) You can enlarge all pictures by clicking on them :)







Have you ever tried to recreate a look and then it was way harder than you expected?! Tell me! :)
 xoxo, Misch

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I am very happy about every single one. Please respect that I will not allow disrespectful or rude contents.