Thursday 2 December 2010

November Favs

Hey guys,
these are my November Favs:
* Essence Nail Oil - this has saved my culticles this month :) I really like it, I'm almost out of my third bottle, it works well for my nails, they also grow way stronger.
* Essence Metallics LE Quad in 03 Copper Rulez! - I really like the quad, you can create both neutral and smokey looks. Swatches and stuff can be found here *click*
* Manhattan Party Glam LE Palette in Soft Nude - the shimmer of these colors is really pretty, love it :) Swatches can be found here.
* Alverde Chocolate Quad - I have been using this quad almost every single day, because you can create the best neutral looks with it. Swatches can be found here.
* Catrice Absolute Color Eyeshadow in 070 Mr. Copper's Fields - this color is so pretty and the texture is amazing. LOVE!
* Maybelline Dream Mousse Concealer - this one is so nice, I like the coverage and stuff. I'm in the color 04 Rose Beige.
* Random: Owl Jewelry - I like it a lot :) This trend was a nice one in my opinion, perfect for fall.
I know, I have ton of eyeshadows, especially palettes, in this favs episode, but these were just the ones I loved the most this month.
What are your favs for the month of November? Let me know!
xoxo, Misch

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I am very happy about every single one. Please respect that I will not allow disrespectful or rude contents.