Thursday 23 December 2010

NOTD December 23rd: Fun Christmas Designs!!

Hey there!
It's almost Christmas, I'm so excited! And to get even more into the Christmas mood, I painted my nails with various Christmas designs :) I had so many ideas, but not enough time to do them all, so I did a different design on every nail!
These are the ones I did:

right hand:
thumb: Christmas tree
index: penguin with hat
middle: candy canes
ring: reindeer/moose (don't really know what it is...)
pinkie: Christmas hat
right hand without thumb
left hand:
left hand without thumb
thumb: present
index: snowman
middle: Santa's coat with belt
ring: holly leaves (are they called like that?)
pinkie: colored lights
It would be crazy to tell you all of the steps to create every single one of these, so I won't do it...if you want to know how to do a certain one or which products I used, leave a comment or send me an email at mischsbeautyblog@googlemail.com with your request :) I would like to help you about, but I have no idea which one you want to know about!
I even borrowed my Dad's camera to do some pictures for you, because my regular pictures aren't that great, but I wanted them to be really focused so you're able to see the details :)
my thumbs: a present and a tree :)

What are you wearing on your nails for Christmas? Anything special?
By the way, I'm planning on taking pictures of my Christmas looks on Christmas Eve, Christmas Day and the day after that. Are you interested in that? That would make three Christmas looks, just in a little summary :) Wanna see that?

I hope you liked it, and I'll see you tomorrow for a last time before I take a little break over the holidays :)





all of them except for the thumbs



left hand without thumb + right pinkie
xoxo, Misch

by the way: you can click on the pictures to see them in a bigger version!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I am very happy about every single one. Please respect that I will not allow disrespectful or rude contents.