Monday 29 November 2010

Spotted: Essence, Catrice and Manhattan :)

Hey there,
this is just a very quick post to show you the new Limited Editions out there, today I'm not doing a over all thoughts review kinda thing, because I'm kinda in a rush. These are the LEs:

Essence Fairytale LE:

really cute design, pretty nice products, good idea behind it. The polishes are all really pretty, definitely take a look at them!
I bought two nail polishes, 02 pixie dust and 05 tinka's dress.

Catrice Glamourama LE:

nice colors, especially for the holiday season and new year's eve, but nothing that special or interesing. I bought nothing because I already own similar stuff. Here you can find the products on Pinkmelon.

Manhattan Diamonds are a girls... LE:

okay, not too different from normal things, the polishes are pretty. I bought nothing.
This one isn't available on Pinkmelon, sorry.

Did you spot any of these LE as well? What did you buy?
I'll see you soon :)
xoxo, Misch

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I am very happy about every single one. Please respect that I will not allow disrespectful or rude contents.