Saturday 13 November 2010

EOTD November 13th: Essence Metallics LE Quad

Hello dear readers,
today I did a really nice kinda settle smokey eye using the Essence Quad "03 Copper Rulez" from their Metallics LE. Here you can find my thoughts on the LE and swatches *click*.
Now I did a look using this quad, and I really like how it turns out. The color pigmentation is nice and they work together really well. The colors are both warm and cold, so it's not too much from one side :) They're all shimmery as well.
I first placed the champagne color on my inner corner, and then the bronze on my lid. The grey color got into my crease, almost all the way in, not too high, but do that after your personal preference. Then I used the brownish black to darken up the outer v-area. On the lower lashline, I blended the grey crease color down there to kinda get a smokey touch to it. Last, I placed the champagne color underneath my brow as a highlight and lined my top lashline with the brown gel eyeliner. Don't forget to add mascara!
I really like this look and it's easy to do. Also, with this palette you can create both dark and natural looks, so that's nice, too.
Did you get this quad as well? Or do you have something you like to use like that?
I'll see you guys next time!
xoxo, Misch

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I am very happy about every single one. Please respect that I will not allow disrespectful or rude contents.