Sunday 10 October 2010

This or That Tag!

Hi guys,
today I have a tag for you! I hope you like it!

makeup:
blush or bronzer - blush, I guess...I just like it better :)
lip gloss or lipstick - probably lipstick, but that might change very soon
eye liner or mascara - mascara
foundation or concealer - foundation, because that can do the job of concealer
neutral or color eye shadow - neutral
pressed or loose eye shadows - pressed, although I like loose ones as well
brushes or sponges - brushes!

nails:
OPI or china glaze - honestly, I can't decided, I love both!
Long or short - short
Acrylic or natural - natural
Brights or darks - brights
Flower or no flower - no flower, but it depends on my mood

body:
perfume or body splash - perfume
lotion or body butter - at the moment lotion
body wash or soap - body wash
lush or other bath company - Frankly, I think I'm the only one who doesn't like Lush that much. I would go with other bath company.

fashion:
jeans or sweat pants - jeans
long sleeve of short - short sleeve
dresses or skirts - dresses
stripes or plaid - stripes
flip flops or sandals - flip flops
scarves or hats - scarves
studs or dangly earrings - studs
necklaces or bracelets - bracelets
heels or flats - flats
cowboy boots or riding boots - cowboy boots
jacket or hoodie - hoodie
H&M or forever18 - H&M

hair:
curly or straight - I'd say curly, because I really love wavy hair, and that's a way of curly hair.
bun or ponytail - ponytail
bobby pins or butterfly clips - bobby pins
hair spray or gel - hair spray
long or short - long
light or dark - dark
side sweep bangs or full bangs - side sweep bangs, I used to have full bangs when I was little - probably everyone had them when they were little - and it looked to horrible. But side sweep bangs are okay :)
up or down - down

random:
Rain or shine - that depends...but shine most of the time
Summer or winter - summer
Fall or spring - fall
Chocolate or vanilla - chocolate
outside or inside - probably inside

So guys, if you liked this tag, go ahead and do it! I'd like to read about your thoughts!
Until next time! Bye, Misch

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I am very happy about every single one. Please respect that I will not allow disrespectful or rude contents.