Saturday 2 October 2010

Review: TheBodyShop Colourglide Lip Colour

Hi everyone,
a while ago I purchased the TheBodyShop Colourglide Lip Colour in 42 Dusk Rose, and now I'm gonna tell you how I like it!
Basic Information:
The Colourglide Lip Colour comes in a typical lipstick container that is completely silver. The color name and things like that are on the bottom. It contains 4 g/ 0.14 oz. It costs 10 Euros.
Consistency, Scent and Color:
The consistency is really creamy and nice. It both the scent and the consisteny remind me of beeswax, it's definitely somehting you should get used to. The color is a pinkish, reddish, brownish nude color, I don't really know how to describe it. The coverage, though, is really not that good. In my opinion, it's not really a lipstick, I think of it more as a tinted lipbalm. It's kinda like "my lips, but better".

Wear & Care:
The lipcolor is really creamy and due to that, it lasts pretty long. It doesn't get sticky, though. I already feel as if I'm wearing a lipbalm, and that's also true when it comes to the caring features of this lipstick. It makes my lips super soft and moisturize them.

Bottom Line:
I like this lipstick, but honestly, I don't really think of it as a lipstick, it's more a lipbalm. It cares my lips and that's just fine, but I think it's to expensive to just get a "my lips but better" color. If you want to spend that much money on a lipstick that isn't really one, do it, but I won't buy myself another one.

Does anyone of you own a TheBodyShop Colourglide Lip Colour? Do you like it?
As far as lipsticks are concerned, would you like to see my lipstick collection?
Until then, xoxo, Misch

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I am very happy about every single one. Please respect that I will not allow disrespectful or rude contents.