Monday 25 October 2010

NOTD October 25th: OPI - I'm Suzi & I'm a Chocoholic

Hey dear readers,
this is the nail polish I've been wearing the past couple of days: OPI - I'm Suzi & I'm a Chocoholic. Such a pretty color.
It's a brownish red brick creme, the perfect fall color. In some lights it looks chocolate brown, and then very red again. I think it's pretty unique, or does anyone know a dupe for it? I don't.
The quality is really good, just how it always is with OPI. Opaque with two coats, no tip wear until the 5th day of wearing it and just such a pretty color.
To me, this is the perfect fall color :) If you think about getting some OPI polishes any time soon, I really recommend getting this one. LOVE :)
Do you own this color as well? Or do you have another typical fall color?
I'd like to know!
xoxo, Misch

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I am very happy about every single one. Please respect that I will not allow disrespectful or rude contents.