Tuesday 14 September 2010

NOTD September 14th: Catrice - 220 Lost In Mud + Use It Up! Product 4


Hey dear readers,
today I'm wearing Catrice - Lost In Mud on my nails :)
I really like this color, the taupe color is so pretty and it's even a close dupe for the Chanel 505Particulère nail polish wich was so hyped last fall. Application was nice, perfectly opaque with two coats. And it stays really nicely, two days, then you'll be able to see tipwear and after four days it'll chip off. It's really inexpensive (2.49 Euros in most drugstores) and pretty good quality :)

Do you own this color? Or do you have the popular Chanel 505 Particulère?

Use It Up! : I just finished my Isana Hand & Nail Balm with Aloe Vera.
I really liked this one, so I might re-purchase it after I finished this project.

Until then, xoxo, Misch

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I am very happy about every single one. Please respect that I will not allow disrespectful or rude contents.