Friday 10 September 2010

Haul :) I know I'm bad...


Hey everyone,
today I have a haul for you. Yes, was in Munich again and simply couldn't resist...I know I'm bad!
But now, let's get into the products:

p2 perfect face! make-up fixing spray - It was the only thing for the new permanent line that I was able to get; all of the other stuff was sold out ;P Crazy, huh? It has a light citruc-y smell and I like it so far.

MNY Basic is chic LE eyeshadow in 602A - I read on a blog that it was similar to MAC Satin Taupe so I decided to give it a try; I like the color.

Alverde baked eyeshadow in 06 intensive turquoise - The color is really pretty and it was on sale; unfortunately it already broke in my bag; I should be more careful, I guess :P

Essence Denim Wanted LE geleyeliner in 01 vintage style - finally got it! :) like it.

NYX Jumbo Eyeshadow Pencil in Yogurt - I love NXY Jumbo Eyeshadow Pencils and this color is really pretty.

Beliance Eyeshadow Brush flat and round - I already own their Foundation Brush and I really like them; I was actually planning to get a Powder Brush, but I didn't like it.

Evian Eau Minerale Naturelle Facial Spray - Love it! Perfect to refresh you face!

I'm sorry I don't have any swatches for you, but it was too dark for that! I might add some tomorrow :)

I hope you liked this post and I'll see you guys soon!
xoxo, Misch

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I am very happy about every single one. Please respect that I will not allow disrespectful or rude contents.