Sunday 5 September 2010

25 QuestionsTag!

Hey guys,
it's time for another tag! This time it's the 25 QuestionsTag.

1. Do you have any pets?
Yes, I do, I have two budgies.
2. Name 3 things that are physically close to you.
My cellphone, my handlotion and a bottle of water.
3. What's the weather like right now?
It's cloudy and grey, but it isn't raining.
4. Do you drive? If so have you crashed?
No, I don't drive, I'm too young for that.
5. What time did you wake up this morning?
At something around 11 am. Pretty long, huh? If I can I sleep that long almost everyday on vacation. :)
6. When was the last time you showered?
This morning.
7. What was the last movie you saw?
Letters to Juliet.
8. What does your last text message say?
It's from a friend and it says "Okay, let's meet up at 10.30. Love you"
9. What's your ringtone?
At the moment it's Hotel Room Service by Pitbull but I change my ringtone pretty often, so it might already be something different by tomorrow.
10. Have you ever been to a different country?
Yes, I've been to Germany where I live, and to Austria and Italy.
11. Do you like sushi?
No, I don't, and I think I'm pretty much the only one who doesn't like sushi. I don't like anything with fish.
12. Where do you buy your groceries?
At the supermarket.
13. Have you ever taken medication to help you fall asleep faster?
No, I haven't. I think so, at least.
14. How many siblings do you have?
I have 3 younger sisters.
15. Do you have a desktop computer or a laptop?
I have desktop computer.
16. What is you favorite TV show?
I have a lot of favorite TV shows, here are the ones I like the most: Gossip Girl, Desperate Housewives, The Vampire Diaries, 90210, CSI Miami and The Mentalist.
17. Do you wear contacts or glasses?
Yes, I wear glasses, but my eyesight isn't that bad, so I could see without glasses, too.
18. Do you color your hair?
No, I don't.
19. Tell me something you are planning to do today.
I'm going to watch The Mentalist on TV and I'll tidy up my room.
20. When was the last time you cried?
Last week when one of my budgies passed away.
21. What is your perfect pizza topping?
Cheese, Sauce, Ham and Pineapple.
22. Which do you prefer-hamburgers or cheeseburgers?
Hamburgers, I guess.
23. Have you ever had an all-nighter?
Yes, at a sleepover.
24. What is your eye color?
Brown.
25. Can you taste the difference between Pepsi and Coke?

No, I don't think so. But I don't drink soda that often, anyways.

I really think these kind of tags are really fun to do because you get to know each other! I would love it if you do it, too! If you do this tag, leave me the link to your post so I can read it!
I hope you found this interesting!
Until then, xoxo, Misch

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I am very happy about every single one. Please respect that I will not allow disrespectful or rude contents.