Tuesday 6 July 2010

NOTD July 6th: OPI - We'll Always Have Paris - Suede


Hey everyone,
how are you? I'm fine.
Today I'm going to show you guys my NOTD! I'm wearing OPI's We'll Always Have Paris in the Suede version. It's a dark purple with silver glitter and it's matte. It just has the typical Suede finish. I really love it! Of course I know that Suede nail polishes don't last very long, and you shouldn't apply a topcoat because then the Suede finish is gone. That's the reason why I already removed it today. I wore it for three days, the whole Sunday, Monday and Tuesday. It already showed some tipwear on the evening of Sunday and it started to chip off on Monday. I don't really think that's such a big problem, because the color is so pretty and most drugstore nail polishes don't last any longer, either. I used two thin coats for the perfect coverage and I also wore a base coat. When I removed it, I noticed something: when you go over the nail with a cotton pad soaked with nail polish remover without trying to remove it completely, just the purple gets removed and you nail stays painted with a silver Suede! I think that that is really cool :)
So, that's it for today, I hope you enjoyed it!
Bye, Misch

Disclaimer: This polish wasn't sent to me for free and nobody is paying me for this blog post. All opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I am very happy about every single one. Please respect that I will not allow disrespectful or rude contents.