Friday 2 July 2010

NOTD July 2nd: Essie Tart Deco







Hey dear readers,
I'm weraing Essie's Tart Deco for a few days now and I wanted to tell you what I think about it. When I first applied it to my nail wheel, I thought it was perfet. Super smooth, not streaky at all and perfect coverage with two coats. It is described as a "dreamy creamy coral" by Essie and I thought that was perfectly right. But when I applied it to my nails, it was streaky with the first coat and I didn't like the color at all. It's definately darker that it appears in the bottle. Now, after looking at it for three days, I'm beginning to like it. I expected it to be a nice coral, but this color looks different in any light! It looks coral, then peach, then neon orange and then pink. That's so weird and the main reason why I didn't like it at first. I took a few pictures for you to show you the different colors it can look like, I hope you're able to see some differences ;) . After three days it started to show some tip wear and it even chipped off on one nail.
Have you tried out Tart Deco? Do you like it? If you don't have it, would you buy it because of the color?
I hope you enjoyed this post and I'll see you soon!
Bye, Misch

Disclaimer: The nail polish was purchased by me and all opinions are my own. I'm not payed for anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I am very happy about every single one. Please respect that I will not allow disrespectful or rude contents.