Saturday 24 July 2010

My Nail Polish Collection PART #4: Lilacs, Violetts and Purples

Hey guys,
this is another part of my nail polish collection! Here we go:

1 Yves Rocher Luminelle - 06 Parme feerique [sheer/shimmer; still available; 3 coats for full opacity]
2 Essence Cute As Hell - 04 Date me! [creme; limited edition; 2 coats for full opacity] CLICK
3 Manhattan Crazy Colours - ?? [shimmer; limited edition; 3 coats for full opacity]
4 Essence All I Want - 02 Happy Holiday [shimmer; limited edition; 2 coats for full opacity]
5 Essence - 42 Dress to Party [shimmer; discontinued; 2 coats for full opacity]
6 Manhattan Crazy Colours - 76V [shimmer; limited edition; 2 coats for full opacity]
7 Essie - Sexy Divide [shimmer; limited edition; 2 coats for full opacity]
8 Essence All I Want - 01 HoHoHo [shimmer; limited edition; 2-3 coats for full opacity]
9 Wet'n'Wild - magic purple [sheer/glitter; limited edition; 4 coats for full opacity]
10 OPI - We'll always have Paris SUEDE [suede (= matte shimmer); still available; 2 coats for full opacity] CLICK 
11 Essence Nail Art Pen Purple [creme; still available; 2 coats for full opacity]
12 Catrice - 530 Up In The Air [creme; still available; 2 coats for full opacity]
18 Catrice Floralista - C01 Pink Spring [creme; limited edition; 2 coats for full opacity] CLICK
19 Catrice Floralista - C03 Lavender Breeze [creme; limited edition; 2 coats for full opacity] CLICK
20 OPI - Do you lilac it? [creme; still available; 2 coats for full opacity] CLICK

I hope you liked this post and I'll see you guys soon!
xoxo, Misch

Disclaimer: Nothing was sent to me for free and I'm not payed by anyone.

4 comments:

  1. @marox79: yeah, lilac is a really pretty color, especially now in spring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Btw, where do you get Wet n Wild in Germany? Online or the good old brick and mortar store?

    ReplyDelete
  3. @marox: I don't order it online, because there I prefer our drugstore brands. my local rossmann had a little counter of it every now and then, but you can barely find it, at least in the south where I live!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I am very happy about every single one. Please respect that I will not allow disrespectful or rude contents.