Sunday 11 July 2010

My Nail Polish Collection PART #2: Corals, Oranges and Reds

Hey everyone,
today I'm going to show you Part #2 of my Nail Polish Collection! I hope you enjoy it!




1 Catrice - I Scream Peach [creme; still available; 2 coats for full opacity]
2 Astor Fash'n Studio - 72 [creme; still available; 2 coats for full opacity]
3 Nivea Color Mini - 06 Pumpkin [shimmer; discontinued; 3 coats for full opacity] CLICK
4 P2 Sun Love - 010 summer heat [shimmer; limited edition; 2 coats for full ocpacity]
5 RdL - ?? [shimmer; still available; 3 coats for full opacity]
6 Essence Show Your Feet - 06 Juicy Orange [neon/jelly; discontinued; 3 coats for full opacity]
7 Essie - Jelly Apple [creme/jelly mix; limited edition; 2 coats for full opacity]
8 Wet'n'Wild - ?? [shimmer; discontinued; 2 coats for full opacity]
9 Essence All I Want - 04 Under The Mistletoe [shimmer; limited edition; 2 coats for full opacity]
10 RdL - ?? [creme; discontinued; 3 coats for full opacity]
11 Essence Eclipse - 02 Thisty! [jelly; limited edition; 2 coats for full opacity] CLICK
12 p2 - 120 it's hot [creme; still available; 2 coats for full opacity]
13 Jesse's Girl Enamel - Garnet [creme; still available; 2 coats for full opacity]
14 OPI Swiss - I'm Suzi and I'm a Chocoholic [creme; limited edition; 2 coats for full opacity] CLICK
15 Essie - Limited Addiction [creme/jelly mix; limited edition; 2 coats for full opacity] CLICK, CLICK
16 China Glaze Anchors Away - Hey Sailor! [creme; limited edition; 2 coats for full opacity] CLICK
19 China Glaze Anchors Away - Life Preserver [creme; limited edition; 2 coats for full opacity] CLICK, CLICK
20 Essie - Tart Deco [creme; limited edition; opaque with 2-3 coats] CLICK

Hope you liked this post and I'll see you soon!
xoxo, Misch

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I am very happy about every single one. Please respect that I will not allow disrespectful or rude contents.